Thursday, September 26, 2013

PROJECT 2 : Natural & Man-Made Structures


NATURAL STRUCTURE

For the project 2a, the requirement is to produce and black and white sketch of a natural structure that can be found in the USM main campus. ONCE again, SKETCH!! Seriously, I am not good in sketch. But still have to hand up the project, I choose the tree trunk that in front of the HBP studio bus stop.Why?? because I feel that trunk just like a strong supporter that support the leaves above the tree. It is powerful and standing all alone over there for many years!! maybe before I am born?haha !

 MAN-MADE STRUCTURES

Project 2b, have to produce a coloured drawing of a man-made structure that in the area of USM main campus. Not more than one story height !Erm..... I choose the bus stop that in the RST area which is located just opposite my hostel, M01 Desasiswa Restu. The reason I choose this bustop because I usually wait bus at there to go my school.Without this bustop , I will be explore under the SUN or RAIN. Colouring have to be improve................












Black and White sketching, I thought that was a artist work??but i able to produce it,but not that good.....By the way, it was a good try, at least i stepped my first step and trying to be friend with the drawing pen!!





Project 2 ENDED !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment