Monday, September 23, 2013

PROJECT 1 : Me , Myself & I





First day of my uni life??? yup ! BEGIN with first project, Me,Myself & I. I am pure science student since form 3 until form 6,i have totally no basic in drawing. Unfortunately, I need to sketch my own face in my first project !!! I following that passport size photo to sketch!! look alike??OKAY !it's a bit fatty in the sketch-.- Other than that,A3 size cartridge paper?? i never meet ''this paper''. IT SO BIG!!!







This is my personal logo, the logo is so simple right? but it's meaningful !! Alphabet MH is my logo,can see it? Obviously, mh is my name,ming heng. And I am proud of that,name that given by my parent. I gonna use this logo for 3 years time in HBP.














First, i thought drawing is the work for interior design and architect. But now, I'm as a quantity surveying student , also need to produce a blank and white sketch, I was feeling so desperate and suffer at the beginning. But after that, i slowly can handle the skill of sketching .






Project 1 ENDED !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment